We provide following rental services for the international tourists in a timely manner at affordable price on daily basis in any part of Sri Lanka. All our engines are well maintained and perfectly road worthy. We are the top and best rental service provider in Sri Lanka and we understand the needs of the each and every visiting tourists as we are in the rental service sector for long years.
- Motorbike Rental
- Scooter for Rent
- Car Rental
- Tuk-Tuk rental - US$ 20 Per day upto 6 Days. 6-9 Days: US$ 18. Special Rate for more than 9 days.
- Jeep rental
- Sail Boats, paddle boats, Deep Sea fishing Crafts and Yachts
- Jet Ski, surf boards, and Water sports Gadgets like safety vests and so on..
Following sports related gadgets and sports goods too are available from us on daily rental basis for the visiting foreigners.
- GoPro Cameras
- GoPro under water cameras
- Surfing equipments
- Safety products
- Scuba Diving Kit
- Rider Suits and all kinds of sports goods.
- Photography cameras, lenses and video cameras too are available.
- Golf Kit
To hire and rent products from us reasonable amount of money should be kept as refundable deposit with us as security along with your current passport photocopy. Motorcycles and Cars are provided at the Colombo airport, Negombo, Colombo, Kandy, Galle, Matara and other important cities. Tuk Tuk will be provided mostly in Negombo and other places after some introduction.
Send us your requirements using our web form or write to us using our email.
Information on driving in Sri Lanka.
- Sri Lanka uses Left hand driving facility where most of the roads have two lanes only.
- You must have a valid driving license, vehicle registration for the current year along with third party liability insurance.
- Driver and the front passenger must wear safety belts.
- Motorcycle Rider and the pillion passenger must wear helmets that are certified by the ministry.
- Only two persons are allowed to on a motorbike.
- When riding motorbike don't ride in group. Ride in a row one behind one.
- Tuk Tuk is allowed to have one driver and three passengers only.
- Don't drive under the influence of liquor.
- Follow the road signs and ride according to the signal lights.
- In Colombo many important roads serves as one-way drive purpose only.
- It is suggested to have seat belts for the Tuk Tuk driver and the passengers.